"Hey Brent,
Sorry this is reaching you a bit late but I wanted to make sure that you knew how much Graham and I appreciated all your help during the closing of our new home. I have to admit that without your help many of the issues we faced due to the lack of communication and action from the sellers’ realtor would have caused this deal to not go through. You went out of your way to make phone calls to all parties involved and made us a priority until this deal was signed. We sincerely appreciate this, since I’m sure we are not your only clients but thank you for making us feel like we were.
So once we closed, the move was on and now we are trying to get settled. Hope all is well with you and look forward to working with you in the future.
Take care!!!"
-Maria Z. and Graham
No comments:
Post a Comment