Wednesday, October 18, 2017

MD 1st time buyer. Maryland CDA Smart Buy program.

I first met Brent Mendelson through a referral from my realtor. From our first conversation over the phone, I could tell that he was very thorough and attentive to detail. He went over the Maryland Smartbuy Program in detail and helped me understand the benefits to first-time buyers, my affordability and requirements. Having been turned down by two other lenders who claimed to work with the program, I immediately felt relieved that he was so knowledgeable and had previous experience with the program. I regained my hope to pursue this great opportunity.

I can't say enough about Brent's professionalism, responsiveness, extensive contacts in the community,and true caring nature. He truly goes above and beyond for his clients. He was very patient and willing to explain the process and repeat when necessary. He was a great advocate with the seller when things weren't going right, and in making sure the house was ready in time for move in day.

He took time to call and answer questions as well as keep me updated on any unforeseen delays. My personal home buying experience would not have been the same without the great team at 1st Mariner. Brent was diligent, responsive and introduced each member of his team and stayed in the loop at all times.

Brent was incredibly gracious to me through the process and I am very grateful for his kindness, understanding, patience and expertise. I am very honored to give Brent my highest recommendation for anyone desiring to buy a property through the Maryland Smartbuy Program.
-Sarah N.
Silver Spring, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment