I just wanted to write a short note on the amazing experience I
had buying my first house and using Brent Mendelson as my broker.
Luckily, I had a realtor as a friend that pointed me in Brent’s direction and
had friends that could attest to his professionalism and manner who have used
him before. As I said, this is my first house and understood all the
terminology as well as Chinese…not at all! But Brent took the time to
explain everything and never lost patience. He not only explained my
current situation and the pros and cons, but he also explained choices I can
make down the road in regards to refinancing at a later date and choices I
could make to get the house paid off faster if desired. Even after
closing, I am still getting emails from Brent wishing me the best and asking
how things are going. To anyone reading this, If you choose Brent as your
broker, you will find that it was best decision you’ve made during your
purchase. I live in PA and my realtor was skeptical at first because
Brent was out of state, but at closing, my experienced realtor couldn’t
say enough how pleased he was with working with Brent. Anyway, hope
this helps anyone trying to make a decision or is on the fence. Brent is
top rate!
Eric C
Morrisville PA
No comments:
Post a Comment