After working with Brent Mendelson at 1st Mariner Bank to purchase my first home all I can say he was awesome. I was referred by a local realtor. Due to the fact I was looking at a new home, the realtor could not be involved in the transaction. Which meant Brent was going to do a lot more work. He was honest with the figures from the beginning with me. I had discussed what I could afford and where my budget was. The process can be very scary for someone like me, first time homebuyer to understand. He was always communicating with me and throughout the process. He was also able to find me a program that gave me a grant for $5000.00. This was huge for me. Yes I know that I have to live at my current house for 5 years or for each year that I don’t I have to repay $1000.00, still huge. No one these days gives out $5000.00. I took a counseling session over the phone which was great for my understanding on how manage my finances. His numbers that he had shown me were pretty close to the numbers showing at closing, which was great. I would recommend Brent to anyone who is being a home for the first time or any other buyers. He is honest and reliable which are traits that are very important when buying a home. Once again thank you for making my dream of owning my home a reality.
D. Sorto
Bethesda, MD
No comments:
Post a Comment