Monday, July 21, 2014

FHA Purchase in Baltimore

Dear Brent,

It's such a pleasure for me to write this letter.  I apologize for not sending it sooner, but after moving in we quickly began the work of making the house you made possible, our home.

Thank you for everything you did to make our dream home a reality.  While it was not an easy road, you stuck with me when I know others would have thrown in the towel.  While I was not referred to you by anyone, I truly believe you were the right person for the job.  Always professional, but also extremely endearing, your "can do" attitude was just what I needed to keep me focused and at times, motivated. 

Thank You for not just being a voice on the other end of the phone, but someone I felt truly had my best interest at heart.  Your honesty was always appreciated, as was the candor!  I will not hesitate to recommend family and friends to you and I know they will walk away as happy as we are!

Hope to see you soon in Baltimore


C. Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment